Rental Assistance

If you need help with rent, it’s best to call 2-1-1 to find out where the nearest organizations that help with rental assistance are in your area. There are lots of organizations that help with rent but you usually have to be referred to them. Also, they have limited funds and may be out of funds when you need help so it’s best to call 2-1-1 to find out where you might be able to get help at the time you need help.


Salvation Army Rental Assistance

The Salvation Army Rental Assistance program helps with move in and eviction avoidance. It provides between $200 and $600 in rental help.

Salvation Army Family Services
4350 Raley Blvd, Ste. 200
Sacramento, CA 95838
(916) 678-4010

How to get this rental assistance?

  • Must bring current month’s 3 day pay or quit notice from landlord and complete rental agreement
  • Requires proof of hardship documentation.
  • Move in requires rental agreement or letter from landlord.
  • By zip code.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *